Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bitching session #10

Today I had the subject marketing with a friend in the steele building, we were meant to go to the 2 o'clock lecture but ended up going to the one at 12 because she wanted the rest of the day off for some reason. Wow, what great decision making on her behalf. We went to a class that was full from the moment we entered, had to sit in the back and to add to our luck we had 3 moronic fuckwits commenting on nearly everything the lecturer was saying.

Tool no. 1: See any worth trying to pick up?
Tool no. 2: The lecturer wasn't bad, looks a bit like your mum oh-ho!
Me: Oh great, we're sitting near a group of talking dipshits

Lecturer: Different techniques would be used for different kinds of organisations, for example a university would market their place differently to a tafe
Tool no. 1: Haha, what kind of an idiot goes to tafe
Me: You probably should be there at the moment

Tool no. 3: Man, I feel like leaving this lecture isn't worth my time
Tool no. 1: Oh are you seriously leaving?
Tool no. 2: Yeah, let's go. We should be doing something better than listening to this dumb woman
Me: THANK FUCKING GOD!

I'm aware that I talk in my lectures too, but I'm aware that I can be a nuisance so I do my BEST to keep all my chattering to a minimum. People that believe they're extraordinary geniuses and talk incessantly during classes probably SHOULD take up the offer of going to tafe (which actually isn't full of nitwits like those above).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to be fair, you WERE at the back of the classroom... you oughta know that's the domain of all chatterboxes by now :)

Anonymous said...

you are exaggerating.
it wassnt THAT bad...me and kenneth got through ok =P