Friday, February 15, 2008

Standing atop a hill looking at the world below

I'm sitting here sweating like a pig and love it. I just ran through my street for the first time in weeks since I've been away on holiday and I feel like I've accomplished something incredible. For those that don't know how my street looks it's basically straight at one end and a slope on the other, the detour I take has an uphill run.

Today I went through without taking a break (minus the traffic and the "oh no" stop in belief of stepping in doggy doo) even if it was only a 20 min jog, I felt as if I had leaped over a hurdle. I can take long runs too that reach up to 45 mins but I usually take about a 1 - 5 min break several times. I miss morning jogs, with great weather, a light breeze and nothing too incredibly hot.

To those that aren't aware, I've been having some weight problems lately and need to get rid of the excess! Those that don't believe me, looks can be deceiving. Here's to 72kg minus hopefully 7kg within the next 2 - 3 months...

PS: To you cynics, I didn't step in doggy doo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn it.
you robbed me of a good laugh.

=]

only kidding.

T said...

haha, i think you misunderstand the use of "labels".

They are more like "categories" for your entry instead of key words that describe your entry.

Nice blog, btw

Anonymous said...

wbhwbahbwhawhawhahahahahhaha .... shut up will