Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rant

So today I was meant to go to my cousin's wedding and spend time with family. Since I didn't receive a direct invitation I told my mum last week that I wanted to go and she said she'd call my aunty to keep a spot for me. Turns out my mum being the genius that she is and beacon of all that is incredibly smart didn't call my aunty and now I'm stuck at home doing nothing and wishing I was at my cousin's special day.

Now, she cracked the news to me the other day and all she had to say was "sorry" and needless to say I was pissed off. The next day she left a note on the table for me telling me to clean the house for her because she'll be out getting ready for the actual party. I just want to know; would I be right if I accused her of having double standards or am I just being melodramatic?

also... quote of the month

(1:35 AM) Willus http://: haha, if a girl grabs a guys ass it's fine
(1:35 AM) Willus http://: but if a guy grabs a girls ass it's court cases and restraining orders
(1:36 AM) Hoonie: hahahahaha
(1:36 AM) Hoonie: yerp!!
(1:36 AM) Hoonie: the advantages of being a girl
(1:36 AM) Hoonie: LOL

Whoever said women don't take advantage of men was grossly mistaken or probably a woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They could be grossly mistaken AND a woman.

Anonymous said...

don't be upset cos i grabbed ur but Wilz0r.. i'll do it again. =]
there's nothing sinister to it. it's like wearing guys clothes n no one would realli care!...but guys in girls clothes on the other hand.........