Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Idiots

On the bus today I sat next to a girl that was a bit of a dipshit. While I was doing my sudoku she waved at me rather timidly so I took my time to notice her. Upon taking off my earphones she asked me where the South Bank stop was, believing it to be after the Buranda stop? To which I told her that it's actually after Mater Hill". Her reaction was rather priceless and hilarious at the same time as she responded with "uhhhhhh.... uhmmmm.... is..... where's that?", with me saying "it's the one after Buranda" and her replying "oh... ok...". What really surprised me afterwards was her anxiety as she started to rustle her bag a lot and looked from side to side as if she had just been resurrected with a "wtf?!" demeanor. Once we had got to Mater Hill (the stop after Buranda) she got up and approached one of the bus drivers (there was more than one) and asked him a question. I instantly laughed and shook my head in disbelief as he pointed in the direction of the tunnel, mouthing "it's the next stop".

For crying out loud, if you're gonna ask a person a question in confidence and not take their advice then why ask in the first place? She's lucky that the bus driver was nice otherwise she would've ended up at the wrong stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh i sat next a girl on the bus once, she smelt funny.

Anonymous said...

It's just your face! She obviously got freaked out by your face...!! That's my theory! ;)