Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Uni starts again...

As of monday the 25th, I became a first year again. Signing on for commerce through qtac last year and attending class several days ago, I was rather excited and not at the same time. Excited because I would be experiencing new things to learn, new chicks to check out and new people to meet in general but not excited because I was expecting it to be the same old rubbish for the past 2 years. Turns out I was wrong, commerce is actually full of people that I don't mind (I was expecting a fuckload of fobs), I met a few people on the first day and had a good time. My timetable has been set out such that I won't be spending as much time in the holt room =( (aka my 3rd home), which is probably for the best in the long run but means I won't be seeing my uni friends as much =( I'll miss you guys!

On the topic of uni, the lecturer for Micro (cool fella, actually worth listening to) stated that UQ >>> QUT and here's the proof I found (because I was bored). I lol'd hahaha. He stated something differently though, saying that UQ is 33rd or something along those lines and that QUT was actually around 199th (as opposed to a much lousier 364th within global rankings =P). So there's proof that UQ >>> QUT, it might be a university for the real world, but have facilities for the third world oooohhhhhhhh. My bad to any hot un-fobby asian girls at QUT, except to the ones that I know =D.

PS: For those that are interested/care about my weight loss progress, I've actually lost 3/4 kgs and I'm looking to lose more until I reach 65kg...

PPS: To those of you that are even less likely to care... (Or since I might have directed you here to increase my page views =D) here's my timetable...

No comments: