Monday, February 18, 2008

Motivation

Today I ran for 5 mins longer than my usual time, I didn't get that tired at all and there was absolutely 0 traffic so that meant no stopping. I might be improving faster than I expected, which I'm happy about =D

I'm also thinking of participating in the bridge to brisbane, for those of you that don't know what that is, it's a 12km fun run from the gateway bridge all the way to new farm park. It's just a way of getting motivation to train then eventually test myself, should be a good journey and might get several others to join in it too, already sorta got G interested (I think) =P. Read more about it here.

In other news, today was sign on for the rest of my subjects. I had to sign on for Jeri too because he was away, he gave me his UN and PW... maybe I should use them to my disposal or change it >=D mwahahaha just kidding man! My other friend missed out on the tute we agreed to join after seeing the classes filling up at a ridiculous pace.

Fortunately, the last sign on I had went smoothly for the other friend I'm doing the course with. All my sign ons went perfectly and I even was amazed to see how quickly every tute went, it's a dog eat dog world when it comes to sign on. Oh well, at least I'll be somewhat less distracted in class and learn a bit more (
possibly hella bored).

To those of you that have been watching "So you think you can dance" (SYTYCD), how hot are some of the female participants [drool]. Vanessa sounds like a mouse, Kassy, Rhiannon, Steph and Laura are all hot though. I can't believe Steph is 18 though =\. Jack and Demi (Bgirl from melbourne who judged a breaking comp I watched last year) did a pretty good boogaloo routine too, they had hella sick getups too! Man, I gotta start dancing again and seeing this stuff should be enough. Though I gotta admit, my favourites are definitely Sermsah and Hilton. Those two are just hella good but I hope Hilton wins it, that man has had a bit of a rough past but seems extremely humble still; respect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooooo first comment =)
yes, the sign on that went smoothly was with me...its coz steff is oh so coool!
hoooope you reaach your goal ^^
peaace niggah xx

Anonymous said...

why does sign on have to be so early in the morning...and same with morning runs..the air seems best at the time when u most dont want to be running...morning

Anonymous said...

yay ! i can finally comment..
nice blog overall, pretty cool, i've been meaning to comment since the first blog but the darn thing wouldnt let me.. ahah now i can!
fun run thingo sounds fun.. too bad i'm flat out after 2 and a bit kilometers... ahhh